BIG BUSINESS IDEAS: Window to Success: The Micro, Small & Medium Enterprise (MSME) sector has emerged as a highly vibrant and dynamic sector of the Indian Economy in the last 5 decades. MSMEs have been contributing to the spreading entrepreneurial culture through business innovations. MSMEs are widely dispersed across sectors of the economy producing a diverse range of products and services to meet the demands of the local and global markets.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Mr. Sunil Kumar Gupta is the Founder of SARC Associates & Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
He holds a Post Qualification Diploma in Information Systems Audit (DISA) and is a certified Forensic Auditor holding “Forensic Accounting and Fraud Detection” (FAFD) certificate and a certificate in “Anti Money Laundering Laws”, issued by ICAI... Read More
- Make in India (2023 Edition)
- A Practical Guide to "The Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002" (2023 Edition)
- A Practical guide to "The Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002"
- Benami Property Transactions Act, 1988 (2021 Edition)
- Benami Property Transactions Act, 1988 (2019 Edition)
- Benami Property Transactions Act, 1988 (2023 edition) - to be launched soon
- Make in India (2018-19 Edition)
- North East – The Land of Rising Opportunities
- Window to Success
D-191, SARC Tower, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase-I, New Delhi 110020
+91 (11) 4556 4301
On Social Networking Sites