The third edition of “Make in India: Unleashing Innovation and Progress” presents a visionary and transformative roadmap for India’s journey towards becoming a global manufacturing and innovation hub. It revisits the “Make in India” book, reflecting on the progress made, challenges faced, and lessons learned. This edition focuses on fostering a culture of innovation, strengthening manufacturing capabilities, embracing sustainability, and engaging globally in the digital era. The book serves as a comprehensive guide for policymakers, business leaders, investors, and entrepreneurs, offering strategies and case studies to propel India toward self-reliance and global prominence. It is a testament to India’s commitment to innovation and progress on the global stage.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Mr. Sunil Kumar Gupta is the Founder of SARC Associates & Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
He holds a Post Qualification Diploma in Information Systems Audit (DISA) and is a certified Forensic Auditor holding “Forensic Accounting and Fraud Detection” (FAFD) certificate and a certificate in “Anti Money Laundering Laws”, issued by ICAI... Read More
- Make in India (2023 Edition)
- A Practical Guide to "The Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002" (2023 Edition)
- A Practical guide to "The Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002"
- Benami Property Transactions Act, 1988 (2021 Edition)
- Benami Property Transactions Act, 1988 (2019 Edition)
- Benami Property Transactions Act, 1988 (2023 edition) - to be launched soon
- Make in India (2018-19 Edition)
- North East – The Land of Rising Opportunities
- Window to Success
D-191, SARC Tower, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase-I, New Delhi 110020
+91 (11) 4556 4301
On Social Networking Sites