Introduction & Need for RBI Central Bank Digital Currency A total of 114 nations, India included, are actively considering digital currency adoption, with India...
Investment through Indian companies in foreign is a common phenomenon and several Indian companies have a presence in foreign companies by virtue of the formation of Joint...
According to the vision outlined by Prime Minister Modi, India is making significant strides towards achieving a $5 trillion economy by 2024-25. Under his leadership, the...
Humanity's fascination with the Moon has spanned centuries, from ancient myths to the modern era of space exploration. In this exciting journey, India has emerged as a prominent...
On April 15th, 2023 an insightful session has been hosted by the Rt Hon’ble Bareness Verma at Lalit Hotel, which has also been live streamed on zoom. The event is a trilogy under...
Introduction of Cyber Security On the internet, data or information is widely spread and with each year, technology is becoming more comprehensive and complicated, and so do...
Mr. Sunil Kumar Gupta is the Founder of SARC Associates & Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
He holds a Post Qualification Diploma in Information Systems Audit (DISA) and is a certified Forensic Auditor holding “Forensic Accounting and Fraud Detection” (FAFD) certificate and a certificate in “Anti Money Laundering Laws”, issued by ICAI... Read More
- Make in India (2023 Edition)
- A Practical Guide to "The Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002" (2023 Edition)
- A Practical guide to "The Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002"
- Benami Property Transactions Act, 1988 (2021 Edition)
- Benami Property Transactions Act, 1988 (2019 Edition)
- Benami Property Transactions Act, 1988 (2023 edition) - to be launched soon
- Make in India (2018-19 Edition)
- North East – The Land of Rising Opportunities
- Window to Success
D-191, SARC Tower, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase-I, New Delhi 110020
+91 (11) 4556 4301
On Social Networking Sites