Make In India (Updated Edition 2018-19): Make in India is a compilation of sector-wise business opportunities available in India and the latest initiatives taken by the government to improve ease of doing business in India. This book has been developed with the intent of giving investors an overview of the economic and demographic profile of India and an insight to the business laws and regulatory framework of India. It especially covers India’s foreign investment policies including FTP, FDI, state policies, entry modes and funding options.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Mr. Sunil Kumar Gupta is the Founder Chairman of SARC Associates & Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
He holds a Post Qualification Diploma in Information Systems Audit (DISA) and is a certified Forensic Auditor holding “Forensic Accounting and Fraud Detection” (FAFD) certificate and a certificate in “Anti Money Laundering Laws”, issued by ICAI... Read More
- A Practical Guide to "The Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002" (2023 Edition)
- A Practical guide to "The Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002"
- Benami Property Transactions Act, 1988 (2021 Edition)
- Benami Property Transactions Act, 1988 (2019 Edition)
- Make in India (2018-19 Edition)
- Make in India (2023 Edition) to be launched soon
- North East – The Land of Rising Opportunities
- Window to Success
D-191, SARC Tower, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase-I, New Delhi 110020
+91 (11) 4556 4301
On Social Networking Sites