Founder, Chairman of SARC Associates and Co-founder of Indo European Business Forum (IEBF) as well as Kapil Dev IT Services, Mr. Sunil Kumar Gupta is a successful Entrepreneur with more than 35 years of professional experience.
Mr. Sunil Kumar Gupta believes in sharing knowledge through his blogs, books as well as articles in International Magazines. His books on topics like on topics like Benami Property, Prevention of Money Laundering and Make In India have been lauded by eminent personalities.
A Business Expert
Honored to be a part of international business delegations to Austria, Seychelles and South Africa, Mr. Sunil Kumar Gupta has guided and inspired hundreds of aspiring entrepreneurs through Business Meetups and popular TV Talk Shows like Big Businesss Ideas and Business Inside.
- Mr. Sunil Kumar Gupta has recently published Second (2nd) Edition of A Practical Guide to “The Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002”. The book covers the legal provisions, explanations, frequently asked questions, and practical issues concerning the Money Laundering laws.
- Mr. Gupta is currently working on book titled as “Make in India” and will publish the same in October 2023.
Books by Sunil Kumar Gupta
Mr. Sunil Kumar Gupta has authored more than eight books with a key focus on the growth of the Indian Economy, encouraging ease of doing business in the country among businessmen and practicing professionals about the various laws of the land.
Apart from these, he has also written articles in International Magazines, Research Reports and Handbooks that were released at Multinational Business Forums describing India’s developing economy and foreign investment as well as creating awareness regarding different recent laws, etc.
Blogs by Sunil Kumar Gupta
Introduction & Need for RBI Central Bank Digital Currency A total of 114 nations, India included, are actively considering digital currency adoption, with India...
Investment through Indian companies in foreign is a common phenomenon and several Indian companies have a presence in foreign companies by virtue of the formation of Joint...
According to the vision outlined by Prime Minister Modi, India is making significant strides towards achieving a $5 trillion economy by 2024-25. Under his leadership, the...
Important Event Highlights
Mr. Sunil Kumar Gupta is the Founder of SARC Associates & Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
He holds a Post Qualification Diploma in Information Systems Audit (DISA) and is a certified Forensic Auditor holding “Forensic Accounting and Fraud Detection” (FAFD) certificate and a certificate in “Anti Money Laundering Laws”, issued by ICAI... Read More
- Make in India (2023 Edition)
- A Practical Guide to "The Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002" (2023 Edition)
- A Practical guide to "The Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002"
- Benami Property Transactions Act, 1988 (2021 Edition)
- Benami Property Transactions Act, 1988 (2019 Edition)
- Benami Property Transactions Act, 1988 (2023 edition) - to be launched soon
- Make in India (2018-19 Edition)
- North East – The Land of Rising Opportunities
- Window to Success
D-191, SARC Tower, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase-I, New Delhi 110020
+91 (11) 4556 4301
On Social Networking Sites