Founder, Chairman of SARC Associates and Co-founder of Indo European Business Forum (IEBF) as well as Kapil Dev IT Services, Mr. Sunil Kumar Gupta is a successful Entrepreneur with more than 35 years of professional experience.
Mr. Sunil Kumar Gupta believes in sharing knowledge through his blogs, books as well as articles in International Magazines. His books on topics like on topics like Benami Property, Prevention of Money Laundering and Make In India have been lauded by eminent personalities.
A Business Expert
Honored to be a part of international business delegations to Austria, Seychelles and South Africa, Mr. Sunil Kumar Gupta has guided and inspired hundreds of aspiring entrepreneurs through Business Meetups and popular TV Talk Shows like Big Businesss Ideas and Business Inside.
- Mr. Sunil Kumar Gupta has recently published Third (3rd) Edition of Make in India. The book includes the detailed research into the sectors that have seen significant growth and development under this initiative, such as manufacturing, technology, and foreign direct investment.
- Mr. Gupta is currently working on book titled as “Benami Property Transaction Act, 1988”.
Books by Sunil Kumar Gupta
Mr. Sunil Kumar Gupta has authored more than eight books with a key focus on the growth of the Indian Economy, encouraging ease of doing business in the country among businessmen and practicing professionals about the various laws of the land.
Apart from these, he has also written articles in International Magazines, Research Reports and Handbooks that were released at Multinational Business Forums describing India’s developing economy and foreign investment as well as creating awareness regarding different recent laws, etc.
Blogs by Sunil Kumar Gupta
In a momentous stride towards global collaboration and dialogue, Mr. Vijay Goel and Mr. Sunil Kumar Gupta, Founders of Indo European Business has visited Switzerland to represent...
Will New Labour Codes Secure Wages and Social Security for 50 Crore Workers, Including Gig and Platform Workers?
The introduction of four New Labour Codes introduced by the Government of India represents a significant step towards reforming and strengthening labour laws in India. The Code...
Introduction & Need for RBI Central Bank Digital Currency A total of 114 nations, India included, are actively considering digital currency adoption, with India already...
Important Event Highlights
Important Event Highlights
Mr. Sunil Kumar Gupta is the Founder of SARC Associates & Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
He holds a Post Qualification Diploma in Information Systems Audit (DISA) and is a certified Forensic Auditor holding “Forensic Accounting and Fraud Detection” (FAFD) certificate and a certificate in “Anti Money Laundering Laws”, issued by ICAI... Read More
- Make in India (2023 Edition)
- A Practical Guide to "The Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002" (2023 Edition)
- A Practical guide to "The Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002"
- Benami Property Transactions Act, 1988 (2021 Edition)
- Benami Property Transactions Act, 1988 (2019 Edition)
- Benami Property Transactions Act, 1988 (2023 edition) - to be launched soon
- Make in India (2018-19 Edition)
- North East – The Land of Rising Opportunities
- Window to Success
D-191, SARC Tower, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase-I, New Delhi 110020
+91 (11) 4556 4301
On Social Networking Sites